- Your First Visit
- About Us
- ArticlesOur Thoughts
- How long will it take for me to be all better?!
- The “Core” of All Running Problems
- Tips for Running in the Heat
- Downhill Racing, I’m Going To Kill It On This one! (Part 1 of 2)
- Running Downhill (Part 2 of 2)
- Side of the Foot Pain
- Does exercise contribute to arthritis? Research says no.
- Does Caffeine really Help Running Performance?
- Links & Affiliations
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Nutrition For Runners
Abdominal strength has a real and immediate effect on your running gait, and the faster you go, the more your abdominal muscles participate in your gait. Many running injuries can be traced back to weak core muscles that result in poor running biomechanics. If you are looking to improve your pace and lower finish times, strengthening your abdominal muscles may …
An interesting read from Harvard Medical School. If you’re putting off getting into a regular exercise routine because you’re worried …
Revel Canyon is on our race calendar and its time to start training. It’s a big downhill race, big for …