- Your First Visit
- About Us
- ArticlesOur Thoughts
- Running Injuries: A Problem of the Sole
- How long will it take for me to be all better?!
- The “Core” of All Running Problems
- Tips for Running in the Heat
- Downhill Racing, I’m Going To Kill It On This one! (Part 1 of 2)
- Running Downhill (Part 2 of 2)
- Side of the Foot Pain
- Does exercise contribute to arthritis? Research says no.
- Does Caffeine really Help Running Performance?
- Links & Affiliations
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Nutrition For Runners
Runners talk about their shoes with great enthusiasm and I often overhear, “My shoes are the best ever! You should try a pair of these!” The question is: what is the best shoe for you? To get at this answer we need to look at the different types of shoes, how shoes are manufactured, and how your current shoes have …
An interesting read from Harvard Medical School. If you’re putting off getting into a regular exercise routine because you’re worried …
Revel Canyon is on our race calendar and its time to start training. It’s a big downhill race, big for …